Are you passionate about human rights? Social justice? Interfaith cohesion? Are you keen to share your experiences or expertise in matters of law, gender, philosophy and/or religion?
Then in addition to taking part in our campaigns, why not volunteer for Voice of Salam?
Join the team!
We’re looking for volunteers from all walks of life – all faiths and none, all cultural backgrounds, young, old, cis, trans – you name it. Voice of Salam is about equality, diversity and inclusion. As long as what you have to say is honest, fair, inclusive, engaging and passionate, we’d love to hear from you!
If you’re interested in getting involved with Voice of Salam, please email a copy of your latest CV, any relevant samples of your work and a little information about yourself including:
- Your relevant experience, education and expertise
- Why you’re interested in volunteering for Voice of Salam
- How you think you can contribute to making Voice of Salam a success!
We’ll then be in touch.
We’re looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Translation (ENG > ARABIC, ENG > HEBREW)
- Audiovisual media (video)
- Graphic design (digital)
- Social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Blog writing (text blogs, video blogs, photo diaries/essays)
Submissions and ideas should be original (previously published work is permitted), your own work and in line with Voice of Salam’s values, vision, mission and aims.
For writers, you can sign-up either as regular contributor (with your bio listed on the website) or as a guest blogger on a single/ad-hoc basis.
Please note: all volunteers are requested to sign a volunteer agreement (downloadable below).
For any questions or queries you may have, please email at info[@]voiceofsalam.com.